Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another day at California Adventure

A busy day at Disneyland, so we went to California Adventure. It was only my second time and I still don't know my way around, so it was great having Hailey Kay and Kathleen there to show us around. My favorite things were the amazing corn dogs and Crush, the turtle from Nemo's show. He was very clever and entertaining, and nice and cool on a hot day.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Hailey after we bumped into her.
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Elliot hugging Hailey while we waited for The Crush Show.
Photobucket


Elliot and Mommy in Flick's Fun Fair Land
Photobucket


Elliot doing what he calls "Cheeks" instead of kissing me.
Photobucket

1 comments:

inkyblog said...

too cute Theresa. the weather was so perfect that day. i am dying to try the corn dog you have been raving about :) have you ever had disneyland honey popcorn? it is the best popcorn ever!!!!! we should try it on our mommy night out :)