Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope it was a wonderful day for all of you amazing Moms! I wanted to post some fun pictures of my mom, and pics that remind me of my mom and what a great woman she is and was growing up.

I was about Elliot's age here. I think it was Easter. My mom made all three of our matching dresses. She made of all of my clothes when I was young. The fabric is probably from TG&Y!



My mom on the left and me on the right. Both are of us in Kindegarten. I can remember my Great Grandma Phoebe giving me this perm, that I absolutely hated. She was my favorite person in the world, but when she gave me that permed hairdo, I was really mad at her. IT was only thirty years later, that we realized what my Great Grandma was doing. She wanted me to look like my mom!


I was about 14 or 15 here. My mom saved her crazy 70's clothes for us to mess around in. This one and the shoes that I am wearing were our favorite.


The essence of my childhood. We were happy kids. Thanks Mom.

My cousin Carrie, me, cousin Julie and my sister Jennifer.






1 comments:

Vanessa M said...

Great blast from the past dude! Thanks for sharing. Loved looking through the family album :-)