Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's a Boy!



I am 16 weeks and 5 days today, and officially grown out of any and all clothes that I wore previous to being pregnant. This has already been quite an eventful pregnancy, with learning there were twins at 5 weeks, then that one didn't make it at about 10 weeks, having 5 ultrasounds already, an amnio and still having sporadic morning sickness. Luckily the morning sickness is less frequent, but it seems to be more intense when I have it. It's amazing how differnt this is from my pregnancy with Elliot. Now the quest for the perfect name is on...

2 comments:

inkyblog said...

awwww i am so excited for you and Lee - two boys really are so much fun together and they will entertain one another too. AND you get to be the lady of the house :) and all our boys can go off camping together someday!

can't wait to meet this little boy xoxo

trish mccoy said...

OMG OMG OMG you are pg!!!! I'm so happy for you. Congrats! Sorry you lost one at 10 weeks.