Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good Bye Jay Leno...

...Hello Law and Order. What a happy day. Jay Leno has forced me to watch Seinfeld reruns during the ten o'clock hour for the last 5 or is it 8 months. I don't remember if it started in June or September. He took over what was normally Law and Order hour. Even when he was on at 11:30, I refused to watch him, and after taking over what was normally a Law and Order hour, I hated him even more. Now he is going back to 11:30, and I still can't stand him. And since 10:00-11:00 is my main tv viewing time, I get Law and Order back, woo hoo. The bad new is Lee hates Law and Order just as much as I hate Leno, so I will still be watching Seinfeld on the nights we watch tv together. And you are probably wondering why we don't watch 16 and Pregnant or The Jersey Shore or some other really interesting cable show. That would be because we don't have cable.

1 comments:

inkyblog said...

you NEEEEED cable. ditch netflix and get cable!! and i have never watched Jay Leno, not even when Obama was on... hate him!! i love law and order too.