Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I spent two days trying to get the perfect pictures for my Favorite Valentine. The trick was setting up the tripod and letting the three year old press the shutter and then run back to sit with me and baby. We got 3 or 4 great pictures out of about 10 tries. Not bad. And it was completely out of my control. I didn't even look from picture to picture.

Photobucket

Pictures from our first day attempt...

Elliot did not want to take pictures that day :(
Photobucket

On the other hand, Alex was a Superstar!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you all had a day full of love and a wonderful weekend. We had perfect gorgeous weather here in Southern California.

4 comments:

inkyblog said...

the weather was amazing this weekend, we were at the beach everyday. i love the family pic - did you use your self timer? it's soooooo cute!!!

Artsycooper said...

Yes, we used the timer, and Elliot did all of the button pushing. He was even checking all the pictures. I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. I need to get a remote.

Krista Lund said...

these are great! i hope you had a LOVELY valentines!

Steph Bailiff said...

you get Alex's best smiles. What great shots. And, of course, the crying pic, that's the bomb. Those are always my favorites.