Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

So today was Digital Scrapbooking Day. I had quite a few hours to focus on it, but somehow I only finished 2 pages. At times I was trying to join a digital scrap chat, watch Bones and work on scrap pages. I do have another page that was almost finished a little while ago, when I decided to completely change it and do something totally different. The chats were interesting but a bit disappointing, and THE ONE I really wanted to join happened when Lee arrived home with our Indian dinner. I knew it was at a bad time, but I still hoped I would be able to totally focus on Cathy Z and Ali Edwards. Cathy is my idol.

Tomorrow I will shop, since everything is on sale and hopefully finish a few more pages.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

inkyblog said...

that pic is sooo cute. love your scrapbooking too, i wish i could do this kind of stuff