Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My baby is ONE!!!

I really can't believe it. It seems like yesterday, that i was out trick or treating with Elliot hoping that was the night my water would break. Elliot even went to Grandma and Papa's just in case. No such luck. It was another 2 days, November 2, our 8th anniversary. And now he is 21 pounds and one year old and full of personality.

2 hours old
Photobucket

1 day old
Photobucket


Photobucket




10 Things Tuesday
1. I still can't believe he is 1
2. My back is feeling so much better. Thank God for muscle relaxers.
3. Looking forward to a deep tissue massage, that was prescribed by my doctor.
4. I love shrimp ceviche from Patricia's. Yum, yum.
5. I want a soda fountain in my house.
6. When you take your child to the doctor because he has a cold, do you hope for an ear infection, or do you still hope for a clean bill of health even though it proves you are an over paranoid mom. Yes, the answer is obvious. Better safe than sorry, and always hoping for the healthy diagnosis.
7. Is it okay to give your child hot dogs 3 nights in one week?
8. Wondering how the passing of prop 19 would affect the people around me if it passes.
9. I don't think prop 19 is going to pass.
10. Hoping I will wake up tomorrow and find the cleaning fairy spent the night at our house. Unfortunately I am guessing it will still be the big mess I left it in.


Last but not least my favorite picture from Halloween...Photobucket

0 comments: