Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It Only Took Four Generations...

for me to get an iphone!!! And I am so happy to finally have one. Even Elliot has one, Lee's hand me down. Not for the phone but for the apps. We turned off internet service for him and he can play all he wants, except after dinner. This Mommy doesn't allow video games after dinner. I know, I am such a meany. So far I have added the facebook app, napster app and balloon animals. I absolutely love having all of my napster playlists to listen to in the car. Although, I wish Elliot would stop asking me to play Dynamite. The contreago song. Where it is supposed to be "Saying Ay-oh, baby let's go", Elliot sings "saing ay-oh, contreago." He insists it is not baby let's go. And the balloon animals is cute but not worth the $1.99. Maybe I can figure out how to get my email onto it tomorrow.

Photobucket

Yes he is still in his pajamas at 1:00. He got a lazy day while I cleaned and did laundry all day.
Photobucket

2 comments:

inkyblog said...

oh cool!! do you love the camera? the 4g has a much better camera, right?

we neeeeed to get together - maybe next week? we are all off work

Steph Bailiff said...

Four generations ... too funny. And look, like mom like son. I love it!! If you're playing Words with Friends ... well, perhaps I should not say anything. I definitely don't need to play MORE. :) You're so great, T.