Friday, March 11, 2011

Catching Up

So I am figuring out that the amount of take out I eat is much more disturbing than the amount of meat I eat. And using cheese as a replacement for meat is probably not the best idea. But I am also learning that having a toddler in the house is a great way to lose weight. Alex is everywhere and so much work, that I rarely finish a meal.

My commonly eaten foods, while being meatless...

- Trader Joe's frozen low fat Mac and cheese. This is my favorite easy meal, and I
think it only has 5 grams of fat in it's small serving.

- Cream Pan's egg salad sandwich.

- Mountain Mix Mojo Bars.

- Black Beans.

- Rubio's fish tacos.


Some favorite meals so far...

- Chipotle's vegetarian tacos with lots of their corn salsa and guacamole.
Total favorite!

- Costco's frozen tilapia. The spicy one is so so yummy with rice and avocado. It
would be great with some of Chipotle's corn salsa.


Today's cabbage covered fish taco at Rubio's
Photobucket

So going meatless has definitely made me more aware of what and where I am eating. Maybe April will have a no take out theme. One step at a time, right. It's not all bad, I am, eating loads of fruit, because berries have been so delicous.

1 comments:

Steph Bailiff said...

I need to be looking here when I need food ideas! I love it!!!!