Thursday, March 3, 2011

Meatless March day 3

Not so easy today, but I did it.

Bean and cheese burrito with no sauce or onion from Taco Hell, and a tuna sandwich and salad from Kenos. And I still feel hungry. I think my life saver in being meatless is my mountain mix Mojo Bar.

Not my meat free meal, but my sulfate free, paraben free, gluten free and vegan shampoo. (I had no idea that shampoo had meat products or gluten in it)
Photobucket

A very nice and smart mom at Elliot's swim lessons told me about this, most amazing shampoo and conditioner. I have been picky about my shampoo ever since I was a teenager using Vidal Sassoon in the 80's. I have spent up to $25 on 8 oz of shampoo at times, and am currently spending about $5.99 on 8.5 oz of Neutrogena triple moisture professional shampoo. But I could not be more grateful to this mom, for recommending Kirkland hair products. It is just as good if not better than the Bumble and Bumble I used a few years back. I love it and it smells just like some shampoo that I bought multiple bottles of when we visited France about 8 years ago. Try it! It's worth the $7.99, for 33 ounces.

0 comments: