Thursday, March 19, 2009

Grocery Shopping Day

Wednesday, March 18

Elliot got to play at Aunt Ellen's while I did the grocery shopping. It had been almost two weeks, and we had nothing left in the house. I did not want to go. But I had to. When I get so hungry I, I think I am going to die, there is no time to run out for fast food. So I must have cheese puffs, bread and peanut butter, cookies and ice cream in the house.

Later on after Elliot's nap, he found my shopping bag and decided he was going grocery shopping. He went in his room and got his boots on, asked me for the keys, and proceeded to try to get into the car. Unlucky for him, I gave him some random set of unknown keys. It all made me laugh, because he really intended to go grocery shopping.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: