Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I want to go to Disneyland

I think I miss it more than Elliot. And it is the perfect weather today. But now I have a cold, and for fear of it getting really bad, I have restricted myself to doing pretty much nothing and hanging out on the couch, putting zicam in my nose every four hours. I would never be this paranoid, but Elliot's cold was so bad and the thought of being medicine free with that amount of coughing terrifies me. And even if the doctor, nurse or any mom tried to tell me it is okay, there is no way I would. It is a critical time, the heart and brain are forming and legs and arms are getting ready to grow. There is just no way, I could. And as for the zicam, it is mainly zinc, which is a mineral that we need. Anyway, back to Disneyland. I really hope I get better so I can go again. So Elliot can ride the train with his buddy Danny and I can eat yummy bread and/or corndogs with my friend Carol.

Elliot with Tigger, again. Because Pooh always leaves for a nap as we are getting in line.

IMG_5816



Our Tuesday Buddy, Danny

IMG_5871

2 comments:

inkyblog said...

aww man we missed you guys today. i hope the zicam works and you soon feel better xoxo

inkyblog said...

oh no i thought you posted an update but i can't find it. i hope you're better!! we are dying to hang out with you (we dont care about germs)