Monday, March 2, 2009

My New Addiction

Digital Scrapbooking. It has taken over my computer time lately, and most of it being shopping for just the right kits. I fill a virtual basket with different papers and frames and fun colorful elements, and then I close it up, start doing something else, and then three days later wonder what site I was on when I found all the cute stuff I loved. And I am on a hunt for just the right boy stuff. I love girly, but 99% of my pictures are of Elliot, so it is not the pretty flowery pink kits that I need. So when I tear myself away from the digital scrapbooking stores, this is what I do. This is a tribute to Auntie Jenn who rescues me and takes Elliot to the Museum, or to lunch or to watch movies at her house. I got a break on Sunday, and gave Noodle a bath, even though she really needs a haircut. But I don't know how to do that. At least she smells nice now.

1 comments:

inkyblog said...

i love it Theresa. you were so good at real life scrapbooking, that i am excited to see what you come up with and how you create boy layouts.

ps Canon is doing free sensor cleanings this week and then starting to charge for them next week - just a heads up if you need your cameras cleaned