Monday, September 20, 2010

Digi Scrap History Continued...

Around April or May I discovered templates by Cindy that I loved. The first page below is using one of her kits. This is also when I started discovering more Scrapbook shops.

A few of my favorites are
The Sweet Shoppe
Scrap Orchard
Design House Digitals
Designer Digitals
Two Peas in a Bucket

Photobucket
The kit I used was Spring Arrives by Misty Cato and template #24 by Cindy Schneider at The Sweet Shoppe.


Photobucket
Used Hero by Krystal Hartley at The Sweet Shoppe

When I finally dabbled in something other than The Sweet Shoppe at The Scrap Orchard..
Photobucket
Used It's a Journey collaborative kit at Scrap Orchard and PreFABS tagbook template by Studio Dutchie


In July I got to go scrapbooking with my great friend Debbie for 24 hours, and she showed me Creative Memories digital scrapbooking. I got some really great ideas there and did a few.
One of my layouts using the Creative Memories Storybook Creator software
Photobucket

Tomorrow I will finish up with where I am now and with a simple style, that I love!!!