Sunday, September 19, 2010

More...

My Digital Scrapbook History, Part 2
When I discovered The Sweet Shoppe in February...

Photobucket
Kit used is Cupid's Confectionary by MandaBean

Photobucket
The kit used is Summer Solstice by KristineCronin-Barrow
and Template 1 by Sarah E.

Photobucket
The kit used is Modern Stone Age Family by Libby Weifenbach

The Sweet Shoppe was my home for digital scrapbooking for a couple of months, before I realized there were at least 100 digital scrapbook stores out there around international Scrapbook Day in early May. I still love The Sweet Shoppe, but glad to have some different styles in scrapbooking, to choose from, at other shops.

2 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

Welcome back. I love digital scrappin' but haven't done much of it in a year. :( started reading for pleasure again. read 56 books this year. LOL can't do it all, can we?

Artsycooper said...

Wow, 56 books in less than a year. I'm not sure I have read that many books in the last 20 years. I am totally impressed. I remember that when I got really into the digi scrapping (feb/March), I did 52 pages in 2 months.