Thursday, September 23, 2010

Where I am Now...

I am addicted to Cathy Zielski templates and am taking her Me, The Abridged Version class at Big Picture Scrapbooking . I like her simple, more graphic style of scrapbooking and think that I have finally discovered my true style.

My current projects are my Me- The Abridged Version album, and A Book of Letters, Volume 1 for Elliot.


Two of my two page spreads from Elliot's album..
Photobucket

Photobucket
I used the "Dude" kit by Fee Jardine at The Sweet Shoppe
and templates from Cathy Zielski's "Message to My Boy" template pack at Designer Digitals


A couple pages from my "Me- The Abridged Version"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Random recent pages that I used Cathy's templates to create
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So there's my scrapbook history. Now to make more...

0 comments: