Friday, September 17, 2010

Where Have I Been?

I have been scrapbooking. About 6 or 7 months ago I got really serious about digital scrapbooking and ended up abandoning my blog. Unfortunately I am not very good at multi-tasking. The scrapbooking addiction began as a result of breastfeeding my newborn. In the first few months I was spending 5-7 hours a day nursing, and I really needed something to do while feeding Alex. My mom gave me a laptop for Christmas and that is how it began. With my computer on a small table next to my nursing chair, I was able to create. Maybe I am a multi-tasker. So I have decided to take my blogging in a different direction and share my daily stories in my digital scrapbook pages.

My history of digital scrapbooking, Part 1
When I first started dabbling in the world of digital scrapbooking,
March 2009.
Photobucket

Photobucket


January 2010
Photobucket

Photobucket

These all were made with digital kits at Weeds and Wildflowers . The first shop that I fell in love with.
More from my digi-scrap history tomorrow.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Your digi scrapping pages are awesome! :)
Great photos and wonderful colours. Hurray for your return to blogging.
- Barb, from the Me:TAV class at BPS

Chris said...

I am SOOO loving the baby page. Absolutely adorable. Beautiful digital layouts, and I can definitely see your improvement over the time. Welcome back to the Land of Blogging, and thanks so much for sharing your link on the Me:TAV message board.