Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A day at The Calico House!

First, I must say I can't believe it was 90 degrees in Long Beach (4 miles from the beach) at 6:30 this evening. I love hot weather, but this is just crazy.

Grandma has been in Santa Clara for a week and got home yesterday, so we got to have lunch with her and Auntie and play in fabric afterward. Elliot missed her and was happy she was back. He loves to play hide and seek in the quilts.

Today, I am grateful for cowboy boots and cowboy hats to fit little two year olds. Pictures to come tomorrow.

Here is a shot of Elliot with Grandma on her birthday, to celebrate their fun day together,today. Next time, I'll have to remember to take my camera.




Two pictures of Elliot a year ago taken at a Halloween flickr mixer, hosted by the Rice family...



0 comments: