Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Help!!!

I can't find my credit card. Has anyone seen it, because I really wanted to go grocery shopping. Today is my domestic day of the week. I had plans of getting our groceries for the week, and having an afternoon of cooking. On the list was Tomatoe Soup, because I know Lee loves this. And Chicken Tikka Masala for tomorrow night, along with tonights Asian stir fry. Looks like we will be having fish and chips for dinner, unless anyone has a clue to where my credit card is. I had it at my computer before dinner, last night, placing an online order, and it is no where near my computer or in my purse, or in the shredder. I checked. Elliot likes to put things in there. So now I am off to finish some laundry and sweep the floor.

Grateful for happy days again! Here are some fun pictures of Elliot and me at The Orange Block, with Auntie, on Saturday.

4 comments:

inkyblog said...

your hair is sooo cute here!! these pics are so sweet

inkyblog said...

oh and ps... did you find your credit card?

Artsycooper said...

No, I will have one more look around the house and cancel it tomorrow. It's in the house, I just don't know where. And I know an hour after I cancel it, I will find it!

inkyblog said...

that always happens - the second you sit on hold for 35 minutes to cancel it and spend the next 25 minutes checking all your transactions it shows up.. grr!