Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Everyday

I hear some people talk about how Halloween has gotten so out of control, and there are way too many parties and blah, blah, blah. But every opportunity that we get to wear those overpriced costumes is great in my book. So far we have been to the pumpkin patch twice and trick or treating once. Last night we were invited to the Floral Park trick or treat party in Santa Ana, which was very well set up. It was great fun, but we had to say goodbye to our friends Katie, Scott, Nicholas and Chelsea, who are moving to Boise on Tuesday. Elliot loved playing with Nicholas and Chelsea and I am really going to miss Katie. It was great to get to see them before they leave on their new adventure in life. And as sad as it is they are moving, I think it is very exciting. Below are some fun memories of the evening.


Katie opening her "My Publisher" album that turned out amazing.


Why is my kid always the one crying in the group shots?

Elliot in full costume. We had to take the hat and undershirt off. It was too hot.



Yes, I dressed up. I am the goofyball mom who wanted to get a matching costume to her little boy.

He was so happy, he finally got his "appypop" as he calls it.

2 comments:

inkyblog said...

aww too cute Theresa! i was thinking that last night, we have at least 5 pumpkins bought at various pumpkin patches during the halloween season :)

did the book turn out good? and was it hard to make?

Artsycooper said...

Carol, I thought the book was easy. The hardest part was choosing the pictures. And I am thrilled with how it turned out. There were even some lower quality images, and they looked fine. I am going to order some for Christmas gifts so I can show you when I get them.