Monday, December 8, 2008

Bargain Girl

Or some say the coupon queen. I can give my mom the credit for teaching me about coupons. As a young girl, I used to get drug to the grocery store about once a month to hold and organize the coupons while my mom walked up and down each and every aisle of the supermarket. So, since my mom has retired from the coupon queen post, I will take the crown. I am thinking about starting a bargains blog. But for now I will write about all of the sales and coupons I come across here.

At the moment Macy's has $10, $15, and $25 off coupons with minimum purchases. And they are good until Christmas Eve. There best sales and price usually run Friday and Saturday, but they always seem to have some great sale going on. With the coupons and last weekends sale, I got a $139 Sak purse for $75, a super soft and comfy pair of pajamas regular priced $58 for $21, and a pair of $69 shoes for $33. Just click on coupons above for the link.

The next set of great coupons is at The Disney Store Online. With their sale and the 50% off coupon for luggage, a Cars suitcase that my mom bought for Elliot, for $35 in October, is about $13. And there are princess suitcases, too. Kids love these. They have wheels and they can fill them with all sorts of treasures. They also have some coupons for some toys and for clothes. I found a couple of very pretty little girl dresses for around $8.00. Just click on The Disney Store for the link.

Tomorrow, I will tell you all what I find at the 99 cent store.

1 comments:

inkyblog said...

i love it!!! thank you for sharing your tips, you always have the best ideas and bargains to share! i can't wait to see what you find at the 99c store ;)