Friday, December 12, 2008

Bargains for the Weekend.

The main sale I know of for this weekend is 40% off at The Calico House. But it will probably be crazy there when they open at 10:00. There will be $3.50 a yard fabric and all other fabric is 40% off. I think that notions and kits and everything else are 40% off, also, but I am not positive about that. The above link shows their address, but it is not updated with the new sale info.

The next great sale is at Hanna Anderssen. They have all pajamas for $18, and they are regularly $35-$39.00. They also have some pretty cute sweaters for $19.00.

Macy's sale didn't look as good this weekend as it was last week. But I did see a lot of great extra reductions on all items in a lot of the store fronts in the mall today and yesterday. The only one I actually remember is that Talbot's has an extra 30% off everything.

One more tip, I wanted to share, even though you probably know about them, is the survey calls at the bottom of your receipts. A lot of stores and restaurants have drawings that you are entered into, if you call and do their quick survey about the service, but some of them actually have coupons or free stuff. My favorite is at the bottom of Ruby's receipt. If you do the telephone survey, you get a free milkshake on your next visit, and I think that is a $4.99 value.

Some pictures from Ruby's today...

Doing Honk Honk

1 comments:

inkyblog said...

you know i never get ruby's coupons on my receipts... i always check, maybe it's a special offer at your ruby's?

i think i ordered the hanna pjs but i changed my mind sooo many times, who knows if they will show up :)