Sunday, December 14, 2008

Friday Fun!!!

I needed a few things from Paper Source, so we had a nice morning at Crystal Court. They had the most adorable train ride, that I have ever seen in my life! I swear Elliot is the most serious looking kid at times, but he was having the best time.


I swear, he shows no emotion. My mom says he gets that from me.





And he cracked a smile!
Grandma's favorite store...


And before we headed home, Elliot got to throw pennies in the fountain or mountain as he calls it, and let his sea lion go for a little swim.

1 comments:

inkyblog said...

awww i love these pictures, and i even have a blouse from talbots (before i knew it was uncool to shop there:)))

that train is so cute isn't it? my kids went on it last year i think and i think the emotionless face is just a BOY thing, nothing to do with their mothers!!

was there anything good in H&M? i haven't been in there for months.