Friday, December 5, 2008

I have been wronged...

And I am going to make a formal complaint tomorrow. I went to Macy's tonight to look for shoes and a purse for myself for Christmas. But I forgot my coupons, and they were good. $10 off of $25, and $25 off of $100, so I asked the lady to put the shoes on hold for me until tomorrow morning when I could go back with my coupons. She said oh, I have coupons and tried to get me to accept the $15 off of $100. But I made her search out the $25 off. Then when I handed her my Amex, she said oh, you can only use Macy's credit card with the coupons. So I said whatever and bought one pair of shoes. Well, when I got home, I found my coupons, and guess what, there is no Macy's credit card required. I am really pissed off about it, mainly because she lied to me, so I will complain tomorrow when I go back with my coupons. I don't want to get her fired, I don't wish that upon anyone right now, but she should definitely be reprimanded. Slimy cow.

2 comments:

inkyblog said...

urghhh this is why i despise coupons!! they should be banned. i would return the shoes and refuse to shop there again!

Artsycooper said...

Carol, I did return the shoes, and bought them for $10 cheaper the next day. And left a complaint with the manager. In the end I got a $70 pair of shoes for $31, that is why I still shopped there. I also got $58 pajamas for $21.