Thursday, January 1, 2009

Do you ever dream of...

going to Walmart and avoiding a long line when you checkout. Well New Years day is the day to live that dream. I was at Walmart at 12:00 today, and had no rude people cutting me off in the aisles, and went straight up to a cashier to pay when I finished shopping, only to realize I forgot to get Mayonnaise. And you cannot eat chicken salad sandwiches without mayo. I don't particularly care for mayo, but for some reason, I have to have just a little bit in my chicken salad. Anyway, I threw my 10 cans of dog food and case of diet coke back in my cart, so I could go find my mayonnaise. And when I got back to the checkout lanes still no wait. Hooray for no line at Walmart.

And if any of you photographers out there are interested in bringing the pose of the baby in a tea cup back, Walmart has the cutest tea cup plant pots ever. Not the ugly, black and aqua and red striped ones, but super cute red and yellow and orange polka dot ones. I want one, but I first need a 6 month old little girl to photograph in it. They are $20.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh fun... we went on tuesday and it was so calm and normal, just awesome!! i already need to go back though... i could go pretty much everyday