Friday, January 23, 2009

Twilight... My Current Obsession

I cannot get enough of Edward Cullen and these Twilight books. I went on to facebook and almost joined the "I love Edward Cullen and Twilight" group, but I would feel like way too much of a dork with people from high school and my past seeing me in that group. I just read the last 350 pages of this book in the last 36 hours. I just couldn't stop reading. And now I am on a total downer, because I don't have the next and final book of the series. And I have to wait until the middle of the week to get it from my great friend, Kathleen. Although, I am just not sure I can hold out. I may go and spend the money. And now I want to go see the movie again tomorrow. Let's see, what else have I done? I downloaded all three trailers to the Twilight movie onto my ipod and I watch interviews with Robert Pattinson online. Now I don't really care for him, but he is an amazing actor with how well he played Edward. Okay, I am not a dork, I promise. There is just something about these books, that sucks a person in and makes them cry when the main character Bella is sad, and happy when she is happy. I have 4 other friends reading them and they are all just as emotionally attached to the two main characters as I am . I am just hoping and praying the last books ends the way we want it to. If it doesn't it will be worse than the worst broken heart I experienced in High School.





The series by Stephenie Meyer is:
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn




Team Edward!


0 comments: