Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

It was my free day at Disneyland, since it was my birthday, although between, food, parking and stroller rental it was more of a $40 day. It was Elliot's first time at Disneyland and I hadn't been since I was pregnant with him, almost three years ago. He definitely kept his serious face on for most of the day, but he hasn't stopped talking about it, and he told me, "that was good fun, Mommy," when we got in the car. And I had a fantastic time. I can't think of a better way to celebrate my 38th birthday.

Our first ride was on the carousel.

Next was the circus train, where we sat in the monkey cage.
A few self portraits, that Elliot wanted nothing to do with.


Elliot at around 3:30. I had intended to leave by 3:00, but we were running a little later, and once he fell asleep, I didn't want to interrupt him. It would have been more than I could handle carrying a half sleeping toddler from the entrance to the tram and then through the parking lot to the car. So Elliot slept in his stroller for about an hour and then we hit a few more rides before we headed home. We didn't leave until 6:30. I am wiped out!!!



I'll add a few more pics later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! DUDE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Hope you got to take a break when you got home too.

Big hugs,

V Dude

inkyblog said...

what a fun day! was it super busy and crazy? i want to see more pictures