Monday, January 11, 2010

Erin, My Favorite Model...

We had my 16 year old cousin come to stay for the weekend. Elliot loves her. I'm not sure if she loves playing "Go Dino" but she had fun watching him. And she is my perfect beautiful model. Erin is always up for taking pictures anywhere, anytime. This time we went to my favorite spot in San Juan Capistrano. San Juan is my favorite place in Southern California and while I was there a couple of weeks ago, I found the most perfect perfect picture place, a shaded brick area, with three archways that let in amazing light.

Now that I have kids, the idea of first and second cousins totally baffles me. Erin is my first cousin, so does that make her Elliot's second cousin or first cousin once removed. We'll just call her his cousin. And in the meantime I will go look up an email where my 5th(I think) cousin Justin explained it all.

Pictures from our perfect place...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She looks just like her Momma
Photobucket

Erin took these. She might be aphotographer in the making.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My smiley baby
Photobucket

My beautiful boy
Photobucket

Photobucket

All Elliot wanted to do was cross the train tracks and have piggy back rides.
Photobucket

A group picture from our night out barbecue at Steve Becker's House, while Erin and Auntie babysat. It was so nice seeing school friends. And Mark Magdaleno only lives a mile or two away from us in Long Beach.
Photobucket

We missed Samantha, Richard and Martha.

0 comments: