Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shopping and Other fun Stuff!

Fun for me, not necessarily for Lee. It was his idea to go to the mall, since he needed new shorts and t-shirts. But he had no idea what a day at the mall with me and the kids is like. A ride or two on the carousel. Lunch- Lee chose Pacific Whey. It is really good food, but still seems a little over priced for a self service eaterie. The chicken and chips was good, but the tortilla soup was really delicious. We made it to Sports Chalet, but Lee didn't find anything. Lastly we made it over the bridge to the main part of South Coast Plaza, so I could go to Gymboree, and Elliot could go on the big carousel. He also got to burn off some energy doing "Go Dino" over the bridge. I totally give up on store specials and things like "Gym Bucks" coupons. And I will never try to use them on the weekend that they are expiring. I can't believe how many people were in line there. Atleast 15 people and half of them were still shopping while their spouse or child stood in line. And there were three registers open. NEVER AGAIN! And I think that is what Lee is saying about going to the mall with us 3, NEVER AGAIN!

I will also never again watch the movie "New Moon". I got a night out, so I had a great dinner at BJ's and then went to the cheapy theater to see the second movie in the Twilight Series. I loved the books and Twilight, but New Moon was the the most boring movie I have seen in a long time.I really just wanted it to be over.

And today I got to do another one of my favorite things, scrapbooking. I am totally addicted to digital scrapbooking. I love it. And my favorite sight is Weeds and Wildflowers .

Fun with my birthday present, a new fish eye lens. What a fun toy...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Santa, this is what Elliot wants for Christmas
Photobucket

I sat in the baseball department to feed Alex
Photobucket

Elliot sitting in the chair I sat in to feed Alex. Sometimes I have to get creative working out where and how to feed him.
Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple of my scrapbook pages from this weekend.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Krista Lund said...

yah! a scrappy share! these los are amazing! i can't wait to see more :)